Welcome to BingoSitesReviewer.com. The one stop shop for the best online bingo sites.
We all love seeing our projections of the best online bingo sites paying off, right? But what is the best way to make projections when playing in the bingo? The answer is relative, but that does not mean you should settle for less. There is no yardstick on the minimum payout for the best online bingo website.
Remember always gamble responsibly.
However, we identified several features that an best online bingo should meet to qualify our recognition. To understand why payouts are important in online bingos, let’s have a look at the following:
It is not uncommon to find RTP in most online bingo sites. Simply put, an RTP is an acronym for Return to Player. RTP refers to the percentage that you get after winning in a bingo game. Different games in a bingo site have different RTPs.
Every bingo site has a unique RTP that acts as a guide to the player. The RTP is calculated for both the player and casino, or bingo. If a site uses an RTP of 96%, it means that, in case of winning, the player gets 96% of the money wagered. On the other hand, the site retains the remaining 4%.
When playing bingo, you should beware of the low RTPs in the games. The RTPS in bingo games range between 70% and 85%
Every online bingo site has a specific RTP that determines the payout. However, the set RTP is not the only determinant factor in playing bingo online. Other factors that determine payouts include:
Most of the casino set aside a particular amount as a jackpot. If the players fail to win the games in the jackpot, the site increases the amount to be won. The high amount to be won at the jackpot is referred to as progressive jackpot.
If the games in the ordinary pool feature in the progressive jackpot, their RTP goes down. The site reduces a particular percentage from the games to finance the progressive jackpot. Consequently, the RTP in the games goes down.
Some of the best online bingo websites have a minimum guaranteed jackpot that the player can get after winning several games. The minimum guaranteed jackpot is not the highest amount payable for winnings. You can win more. Purchasing high-value tickets give you an upper hand in winning more in the jackpot.
Buying more tickets guarantees better payouts. For instance, buying 10 tickets at £5 gives better RTP than buying two tickets.
Most of the best online bingo websites have established several prizes that new players can play. You can get one or more lines to play bingo online with from these sites. The number of prizes you participate affects the RTP, especially when you combine the small prizes with the main prize. The more you get many prizes in the smaller payouts, the lower the payout in the main game.
Sometimes, the best online bingo sites might cap the winnings. The strategy is common in sites that give players a welcome offer, and, or no-deposit offer. Any winnings are gagged, meaning you can only withdraw a set amount. Don’t allow the crazy offers to blind you. Take time to identify the catch in the offers.
Wagering requirements are not only common in online casinos but also apply in online bingo. In this case, the sites provide an offer to the players. However, the player must spend a particular percentage of the promotion in order to qualify for a withdrawal. In some cases, the site might deduct the payout to facilitate the wagering amount, consequently lowering the RTP. It is therefore advisable to look beyond the face value of the promotion to avoid disappointments.
When you sign up in a online bingo site, one of the motivations is to win large sums of money. But what happens when you are required to wait for a certain duration to make the money withdrawable?
Many of the best online bingo websites have a set limit on the money withdrawable at any given time. if you win more than what the site allows, you might have to withdraw the winnings in installments. Alternatively, you might have to wait for a particular period before making the withdrawal.
Before committing your money, consider the payouts on the best online bingo UK sites. You can read through independent review sites to get what you are signing up for. It’s time to optimize your RTPs by choosing the right sites.
Remember always gamble responsibly.